Welcome to EasyLog WiFi Software and Cloud Interface
The EasyLog Cloud, powered by FilesThruTheAir™, takes our EL-WiFi sensors to a new level, unshackling them from the PC and allowing them to be managed and monitored over the internet from any location in the world. Users can interact with their sensors via a web based interface which allows them to monitor multiple EL-WiFi sensors in any number of locations. This gives the user the power to potentially monitor hundreds of sensors in different countries from one location.
- An administrator-based system allows multiple users to access the Cloud account with administrator-selected privileges.
- Use one account to view sensors at multiple locations. Categorize and sub-categorize sensors so you can view all the sensors at once or select one location for further viewing.
- Set up email alerts which will notify you when an Alarm Event occurs - a temperature or humidity breach, a low battery, lost WiFi network or a power outage on a mains powered device.
- Store limitless amounts of data on the Cloud for immediate or historical review.
- View data or change device settings on any web-enabled device or for true on-the-go monitoring use the FilesThruTheAir App.
On-The-Go Monitoring for Android
The FilesThruTheAir™ app extends the ability to remotely access your data from FilesThruTheAir™ WiFi sensors to Android users. All the convenience of the FilesThruTheAir™ Cloud, now in your pocket with new features just for the App.
- View all your FilesThruTheAir™ WiFi Sensor readings live.
- View graphs of all your FilesThruTheAir™ WiFi Sensor data both live and historical.
- Change the device settings and alarms on all your FilesThruTheAir™ WiFi Sensor data.
- Get real-time feedback from your FilesThruTheAir™ WiFi Sensor - see instantly when your device enters alarm