Version 1.30.48 of our EasyLog WiFi software, compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10. Download
Unlike our USB data loggers, the EasyLog WiFi range of temperature and temperature & humidity data loggers provides the capability to remotely monitor an environment. Data is streamed to a host PC on the same network or straight to the FilesThruTheAir Cloud for hassle-free management using an existing WiFi network without having to physically collect and connect the units to your PC.
All Lascar WiFi sensors are set up using free easy-to-use software downloaded onto a PC. Connect your EL-WiFi data logger only once to the PC using the supplied USB cable to program it and select PC or Cloud data storage.
The EasyLog Cloud, powered by FilesThruTheAir™, takes our EL-WiFi sensors to a new level, unshackling them from the PC and allowing them to be managed and monitored over the internet from any location in the world. Users can interact with their sensors via a web based interface which allows them to monitor multiple EL-WiFi sensors in any number of locations. This gives the user the power to potentially monitor hundreds of sensors in different countries from one location.
- An administrator-based system allows multiple users to access the Cloud account with administrator-selected privileges.
- Use one account to view sensors at multiple locations. Categorize and sub-categorize sensors so you can view all the sensors at once or select one location for further viewing.
- Set up email alerts which will notify you when an Alarm Event occurs - a temperature or humidity breach, a low battery, lost WiFi network or a power outage on a mains powered device.
- Store limitless amounts of data on the Cloud for immediate or historical review.
- View data or change device settings on any web-enabled device or for true on-the-go monitoring use the FilesThruTheAir App.
View data straight from your FilesThruTheAir™ WiFi Sensors on your Android Device. DOWNLOAD
The FilesThruTheAir™ app extends the ability to remotely access your data from FilesThruTheAir™ WiFi sensors to Android users. All the convenience of the FilesThruTheAir™ Cloud, now in your pocket with new features just for the App.
- View all your FilesThruTheAir™ WiFi Sensor readings live.
- View graphs of all your FilesThruTheAir™ WiFi Sensor data both live and historical.
- Change the device settings and alarms on all your FilesThruTheAir™ WiFi Sensor data.
- Get real-time feedback from your FilesThruTheAir™ WiFi Sensor - see instantly when your device enters alarm