How Does Our Software Comply?
As well as the core offerings of the existing EasyLog software, Lascar's 21CFR software allows users to log in to the software with specific permissions, collect readings from the data logger in an encrypted format which cannot be edited, provide a full audit trail of activities and actions taken and add comments to specific readings before being approved by an authorised user. Electronic signatures are added to all reports to show who has started, stopped and approved the session data.
EasyLog 21CFR software ensures digital security and compliance. Particular features include:
- Assign individual users specific permissions
- Full software & session data audit trails
- Receive email alerts for failed log in attempts
- Digital signatures added to all reports
- Add comments to specific readings
For a full list of 21CFR compliance features, click here.