Your rights as a consumer in the EU to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive. Please note that this directive excludes any orders conducted for business to business transactions which will be conducted as per our standard Conditions of Sale.
As a consumer, you are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days for a full refund, excluding the cost of delivery. To arrange this please contact us by email or telephone and quote the order number supplied to you. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value and goods should be returned in saleable condition. Your refund will be paid within 30 days.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
If an issue cannot be resolved by reviewing our on-line technical support resource or contacting our technical support department, the following steps must be taken to return product to Lascar Electronics:
- An RMA number can be issued by calling your local sales office and requesting the Returns Department or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org (United States), email@example.com (United Kingdom) and firstname.lastname@example.org (Hong Kong).
- Please specify whether a replacement or credit is required and provide an overview of the fault reported.
- Once given an RMA number, please ship any return back to the following address ensuring that the issued RMA number is included on the outside of the shipping box.
UK Shipping Address: Lascar Electronics Ltd, Unit 4 Woodford Centre, Old Sarum Park, Lysander Way, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP4 6BU, UK
US Shipping Address: Lascar Electronics Inc, 4258 West 12th St, Erie PA 16505, United States
HK Shipping Address: Lascar Electronics (HK) Ltd., 8th Floor China Aerospace Centre, 143 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns will be inspected upon receipt at Lascar Electronics and an attempted repair will be made before replacing or issuing a credit.
- Repairing, replacing, or crediting will be at the discretion of Lascar Electronics.
- RMA numbers are valid for 90 days after issue.
Typical turnaround for repair is 1-2 weeks from receipt.
All Returns Are Subject to the Following Requirements
- All products are subject to the 12-month warranty at the point of purchase from Lascar Electronics.
- A fault analysis is required with any product shipped back to Lascar Electronics in the form or either an email or printed copy with a reference to the issued RMA number. We cannot accept products that do not have a fault analysis or RMA number.
- Customers will be offered a credit or replacement if the product is found to have a manufacturer fault but has been opened or used. Unopened stock will be credited if purchased in error.
- Any product deemed by customer not fit for application will be subject to repair cost to make resalable if necessary.
- Any and all customer or shipping related damage will not be covered by the warranty.
- In the event the product is found to be in working condition, the product will be returned to the customer.
For any further information on Lascar's Return Policy and Procedure, please call your local sales office and request the Returns Department or email: email@example.com (United States), firstname.lastname@example.org (United Kingdom) and email@example.com (Hong Kong).