Lascar has launched its new SGD 21-B display, a low cost, ultra low power, sunlight readable, single channel voltmeter with a sleek, monochrome, e-paper dot matrix display.
In late November, Lascar Electronics attended the SPS IPC Drives and Automation Show in Nuremberg, Germany to demo its PanelPilotACE development kits. This is a major show for the industrial automation industry, with a focus on robotics and machine control.
Our Regal Cinema refurbishment project opened on Friday 30 June 2017, with a screening of Casablanca. The project is intended as a way to give back to the Fordingbridge Community, and will also provide subsidised accommodation for our new graduate recruits.
Congratulations to Lascar employee John Alton, who has received a BrightSparks Award from Electronics Weekly in recognition of his work at Lascar on development of our PanelPilotACE product.
For EasyLog WiFi users on the go, download the FilesThruTheAirTM Apps available from GooglePlay and the App Store. The App extends cloud access and visibility to phone and tablet users, delivering an optimised experience and features otherwise unavailable via the traditional mobile web interface.
Lascar is excited to announce their new lineup of Panel Mountable Four-Channel Temperature Data Loggers. The EL-SGD 43-ATP and EL-SGD 70-ATP data logging kits allow you to log and display temperature, set and view alarms, create summary reports for further analysis as well export data.
The best thing about the iPhone is that it isn’t just a phone - it’s a myriad of devices all in one box. This type of ‘device convergence’ is happening all around us. Join us in exploring the advantages and disadvantages of converged devices for industrial applications and get some advice on what specifiers should be looking for.
The upgraded PanelPilotACE Design Studio software brings the functionality of its EasyLog data loggers to PanelPilotACE displays for the first time. Along with the updated software Lascar has also expanded the hardware options available to engineers with the introduction of a larger, 7” panel display.
Need some ideas customizing your car or motorbike dash board? Look no further. Our very own PanelPilot sales team member, Greg Hill, has pulled together a few of his favorite petrolhead projects!
Let’s face it – everyone likes to have a play with things... especially people with an Engineering background! That’s why before I go on PanelPilotACE customer sales visit, I try and put together a basic project that I think will appeal to my audience.
With modern touch screen colour displays and embedded computing, engineers and developers now have the hardware to create multi-screen, interactive interfaces for industrial instrumentation and panels. What follows are five tips that will help utilise that hardware in the best way possible.
Are you looking for design assistance with a product you’re keen to get to market? Do you want a lower cost Far Eastern build on an existing product? Or do you need a quick proof of concept on a new idea?
Come and visit any of our three global Design and Manufacturing Centres in for an overview of what Lascar can do for your business.
- Lascar is Open for Business
- Whitepaper | Reducing the Cost of Food Storage Monitoring
- Whitepaper | Lascar's Answer to Accurate Temperature Monitoring in Potato Storage
- Lascar provides a low-cost temperature monitoring solution to Washington winery with USB Data Loggers.
- Wireless Alert TP
- New EL-SIE Range
- PanelPilotACE Design Studio is a Finalist for Engineering Development/Design Tool of the Year at the Electronics Industry Awards 2019
- PanelPilot SGD 21-B a Finalist for Display Product of the Year at the Electronics Industry Awards
- New Add-on Board Brings CAN bus Capability to PanelPilotACE Display
- Lascar Looks Forward to a Year of Innovation and Is Expanding Its Team
- Turning on the Heating – Are You Using Your Heating in the Most Cost Effective Way?
- Protect Your Costly Inventory – Vaccination Storage
- New Dual Channel Temp and Humidity Logger with External Probe
- What is a Data Logger?
- Lascar Have Been Shortlisted For New Product (Electronic) of the Year
- Why Should I use a Data Logger?
- Shortlisted for Design Engineer of the Year
- What is Data Acquisition?
- Lascar Announced as Electronics Industry Award Finalist
- Lascar Launches Brand New EL-MOTE Range