We're pleased to announce that PanelPilotACE Design Studio software is a finalist for Engineering Development/Design Tool of the Year at the Electronics Industry Awards 2019 in June.
Lascar is pleased to announce that the PanelPilot SGD-21B is a finalist for 'Display Product of the Year' at The Electronics Industry Awards in June.
Lascar Electronics is pleased to announce the S70-CAN add-on board which enables CAN bus functionality for the PanelPilotACE SGD 70-A.
2019 looks set to be a really exciting year for Lascar, and with a lot going on, we're looking to expand our team across many departments.
Lascar have also been shortlisted for New Product (Electronic) of the Year by British Engineering Excellence Awards for our EL-MOTE family.
We are very excited and happy to announce that we have been chosen as a finalist for the 'Display Product of the Year Award' in The Electronics Industry Awards for our PanelPilot SGD-21B.
Lascar has launched its new SGD 21-B display, a low cost, ultra low power, sunlight readable, single channel voltmeter with a sleek, monochrome, e-paper dot matrix display.
In late November, Lascar Electronics attended the SPS IPC Drives and Automation Show in Nuremberg, Germany to demo its PanelPilotACE development kits. This is a major show for the industrial automation industry, with a focus on robotics and machine control.
Our Regal Cinema refurbishment project opened on Friday 30 June 2017, with a screening of Casablanca. The project is intended as a way to give back to the Fordingbridge Community, and will also provide subsidised accommodation for our new graduate recruits.
Congratulations to Lascar employee John Alton, who has received a BrightSparks Award from Electronics Weekly in recognition of his work at Lascar on development of our PanelPilotACE product.
For EasyLog WiFi users on the go, download the FilesThruTheAirTM Apps available from GooglePlay and the App Store. The App extends cloud access and visibility to phone and tablet users, delivering an optimised experience and features otherwise unavailable via the traditional mobile web interface.
- PanelPilotACE Design Studio is a Finalist for Engineering Development/Design Tool of the Year at the Electronics Industry Awards 2019
- PanelPilot SGD 21-B a Finalist for Display Product of the Year at the Electronics Industry Awards
- New Add-on Board Brings CAN bus Capability to PanelPilotACE Display
- Lascar Looks Forward to a Year of Innovation and Is Expanding Its Team
- Turning on the Heating – Are You Using Your Heating in the Most Cost Effective Way?
- Protect Your Costly Inventory – Vaccination Storage
- New Dual Channel Temp and Humidity Logger with External Probe
- What is a Data Logger?
- Lascar Have Been Shortlisted For New Product (Electronic) of the Year
- Why Should I use a Data Logger?
- Shortlisted for Design Engineer of the Year
- What is Data Acquisition?
- Lascar Announced as Electronics Industry Award Finalist
- Lascar Launches Brand New EL-MOTE Range
- Lascar Launches PanelPilot SGD 21-B Ultra Low Power, E-paper, Voltmeter Display
- Lascar Demos PanelPilotACE Development Kits at SPS IPC Drives and Automation Show in Nuremberg
- Refurbished Regal Cinema Opens for First Screening
- Work of Lascar Employee Recognised with Electronics Weekly BrightSparks Award
- Lascar Celebrates its 40th Anniversary
- FilesThruTheAir Apps