Prototyping is an invaluable tool in proving a design before a full commitment to tooling is made. A prototype can take many forms, from a simple aesthetic model to a fully functioning unit for product testing. We can offer an extensive range of prototyping options from one off space samples to small run PCB and display assemblies.
Injection Moulding Designs
We are experts in injection moulding designs using a two main rapid prototyping techniques:
- SLS models for one-off designs
- Polyurethane products, made from hand finished masters, where higher quantities are sought for more extensive testing.
We can undertake pre-compliance EMC testing throughout the prototyping and development process, with our in-house EMC test chamber and ancillary equipment. We can test products for both radiation and susceptibility performance.
We cover all aspects of CE marking and can help you understand and comply with the complex rules and regulations to successfully pass your product through testing and approval and straight to market.
- Vaccine Storage
- Cold Chain in the Pharma Industry
- 21CFR Part 11 Compliant Data Loggers
- Blood & Blood Component Storage
- Food Safety in Cooking Processes
- Chilling, Freezing & Storing Food
- Cold Chain in the Food Industry
- Facilities Management
- Housing & Business Premises
- Outside Environmental Data
- Agriculture and Animal Welfare
- Museums & Exhibitions
- Lascar Asia
- Test & Measurement
- Automation & Control
- PLC / HMI / Data Acquisition
- Health & Chemical Sensing
- Custom Solutions