The best thing about the iPhone is that it isn’t just a phone - it’s a myriad of devices all in one box. This type of ‘device convergence’ is happening all around us. Join us in exploring the advantages and disadvantages of converged devices for industrial applications and get some advice on what specifiers should be looking for.
The upgraded PanelPilotAce Design Studio software brings the functionality of its EasyLog data loggers to PanelPilotACE displays for the first time. Along with the updated software Lascar has also expanded the hardware options available to engineers with the introduction of a larger, 7” panel display.
Need some ideas customizing your car or motorbike dash board? Look no further. Our very own PanelPilot sales team member, Greg Hill, has pulled together a few of his favorite petrolhead projects!
Let’s face it – everyone likes to have a play with things... especially people with an Engineering background! That’s why before I go on PanelPilotACE customer sales visit, I try and put together a basic project that I think will appeal to my audience.
With modern touch screen colour displays and embedded computing, engineers and developers now have the hardware to create multi-screen, interactive interfaces for industrial instrumentation and panels. What follows are five tips that will help utilise that hardware in the best way possible.
- Lascar at the EDS Show in Coventry 2016
- Visit Our Stand at EDS 2016!
- Device convergence – consumer products drive the industry space
- Lascar Launches New 7" No Code Display
- Kit car dashboard dilemmas? Look no further...
- Lascar expands 21CFR family of data loggers
- Want to play and display with your inputs and outputs?
- Lascar moves into new £750,000 facility in Salisbury
- Designing the Kit-Cat Clock using PanelPilotACE Design Studio
- Five Tips for Good Industrial Interface Design