EasyLog | EL-MOTE-THWireless Temperature and Humidity Data Logger
The EL-MOTE-TH is a Cloud-enabled, wireless data logger, designed to monitor temperature and humidity in a large range of indoor and outdoor applications. EasyLog Cloud harnesses the power of IoT to automate data logging and alert notifications - perfect for both compact systems with just a few sensor requirements to corporate solutions with thousands of devices around the globe.
- Alarm functions include a built in sounder and LED
- Quick, wireless App based configuration
- Stores data internally if device loses WiFi connection and automatically uploads it to the Cloud once reconnected
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- Industry leading 2 years battery life
- Add first logger for free (minimal charges for additional devices)
- Pre-calibrated probes available for zero downtime calibration
Your Data. Anytime. Anywhere.
Manage multiple data loggers in locations around the world and view them using your Internet Browser or EasyLog Cloud App. The EasyLog Cloud offers unlimited & secure data storage, advanced alarm notifications to multiple users and powerful analysis and reporting from all your devices. Plus the first data logger on your EasyLog Cloud system is FREE.
This product complies with BS EN 12830:2018 (Temperature recorders for the transport, storage, and distribution of temperature-sensitive goods).
FAQ'sCan I permanently power my MOTE device?
How can I reset my MOTE device?
Calibration certificates are available to purchase separately and are traceable to international standards depending on your location. These are suited for first time device purchases.
When you need to re-calibrate simply purchase a pre-calibrated probe to swap for your old one and extend your calibration for a further 12 months without needing to remove your data logger from its environment.
This temperature and humidity data logger is suitable for a wide variety of applications, including:
For application stories on our data loggers, visit our case studies section.