EasyLog | CAL-TEMP (+5°C/+42°F) adds 15 daysSingle-point, NIST calibration test certificate.
This is a single-point, NIST traceable temperature calibration test certificate available for any of Lascar's temperature data loggers (except EL-USB-RT). Generated in Lascar’s ISO 17025 calibration facility, each test certificate is valid for 12 months and indicates that the purchased data logger has been tested at +5°C/+42°F and conforms to the stated specification.
- Please note that purchasing a calibration test certificate can add up to 15 working days lead time to your order to accommodate for testing of your specific instrument.
- If you are ordering multiple loggers and it will be unclear which logger to apply this calibration test certificate to, please use the “Comments / Special Instructions” field to clarify when completing your order details.
- Calibration services only apply to the purchase of a new data logger or smart probe. Should you wish to return a product you already have for calibration testing, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
You may also like…
Calibration Not Suitable
You cannot select this calibration as you do not have a suitable data logger in your cart.
For this calibration please try:
- EL-SIE-1 USB Temperature data logger with display
- EL-MOTE-T WiFi Temperature Data Logger
- EL-USB-1 USB Temperature Data Logger
If you already have a data logger you want us to re-calibrate, please complete the attached form and send it to us.
Leave a message