In order to avoid long-term health effects on building occupants and visitors, many governments around the world have enacted, or are considering, legal requirements for monitoring indoor CO2 levels in offices, factories, schools and other workplaces. We explore CO2 monitor requirements and exactly what we should be doing to help keep us healthy.
Every breath we exhale contains CO2. Because of this, CO2 monitoring is an excellent way to measure the level of ventilation, and the rate of fresh air replenishment, in any indoor setting. High CO2 levels in themselves can cause health problems including headaches, dizziness and fatigue. But when used as a measure of effective ventilation, CO2 monitoring becomes a key tool in reducing the risk from airborne viruses.
An Idolomantis relies on constant temperature and humidity inside their enclosure, not only for their wellbeing but also to help them survive. When the humidity is too low an Idolomantis can sustain potentially fatal injuries during their moulting period. To help maintain a healthy life for the Idolomantis its recommended a temperature and humidity data logger should be installed.
Hot weather can have a particularly negative impact on the health of chickens. Ensuring optimal conditions in their environment is key to protecting them from the dangers of heat stress.
Ensuring the environment of your stored musical instruments is of optimal temperature and humidity is key to protecting their audiovisual qualities.
A study into the banning of the use of Chlorpropham, a sprout suppressant used in the storage of potatoes, and how our EL-USB-1-PRO data logger could be an obvious temperature monitoring solution.
We take a look at How do you control temperature and humidity within the home? Firstly, you must be able to monitor and record temperature levels throughout the home to gain an understanding of the dynamics at play.
It is important to monitor and maintain the correct temperature, humidity, and air flow in our homes on a regular basis, to create the ideal environment for our overall general health and wellbeing.
The costs associated with the loss and replacement of compromised vaccines should not be underestimated. According to official figures, during 2018 vaccine wastage in the UK alone had a value of at least £6.3 million. Public Health England accepts this is likely to be underreported and thus the true financial cost even greater.
- Digital Display
- Data Logging
- Complying With Indoor CO2 Monitoring Regulations
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Monitoring for Indoor Air Quality
- Tools for Fast Interface and HMI Development
- Temperature Monitoring Deep Frozen Vaccines
- Protecting exotic species of Praying Mantis - Idolomantis - The Devil's Flower Mantis
- Safeguarding Farm-Reared Chickens During Extreme Hot Weather
- Conditions that Cause Mould Growth
- Confirming Reptile Safety and Comfort
- Monitoring the environment of stored musical instruments
- Reducing the Cost of Food Storage Monitoring
- Lascar's Answer to Accurate Temperature Monitoring in Potato Storage
- Monitoring Environmental Conditions within Private and Residential Properties
- The impact of temperature and humidity on mental and physical wellbeing
- The Importance of Accurate Temperature Measurement for Vaccine Storage