Our flagship panel display product, the PanelPilotACE, has been shortlisted for the Electronic Product of the Year at the British Engineering Excellence Awards 2020.
With modern touch screen colour displays and embedded computing, engineers and developers now have the hardware to create multi-screen, interactive interfaces for industrial instrumentation and panels. What follows are five tips that will help utilise that hardware in the best way possible.
Lascar's EL-USB-1 used in Washington vineyard to help monitor quality and yield after harsh weather conditions affect crop.
We're pleased to announce that PanelPilotACE Design Studio software is a finalist for Engineering Development/Design Tool of the Year at the Electronics Industry Awards 2019 in June.
Lascar is pleased to announce that the PanelPilot SGD-21B is a finalist for 'Display Product of the Year' at The Electronics Industry Awards in June.
Lascar Electronics is pleased to announce the S70-CAN add-on board which enables CAN bus functionality for the PanelPilotACE SGD 70-A.
2019 looks set to be a really exciting year for Lascar, and with a lot going on, we're looking to expand our team across many departments.
Lascar have also been shortlisted for New Product (Electronic) of the Year by British Engineering Excellence Awards for our EL-MOTE family.
We are very excited and happy to announce that we have been chosen as a finalist for the 'Display Product of the Year Award' in The Electronics Industry Awards for our PanelPilot SGD-21B.
- PanelPilotACE Shortlisted for British Engineering Excellence Awards 2020
- Five Tips for Good Industrial Interface Design
- Protect Your Costly Inventory – Vaccination Storage
- What Is a Data Logger?
- Turning on the Heating – Are You Using Your Heating in the Most Cost Effective Way?
- Why Should I use a Data Logger?
- Lascar provides a low-cost temperature monitoring solution to Washington winery with USB Data Loggers.
- Lascar is Open for Business
- Wireless Alert TP
- New EL-SIE Range
- PanelPilotACE Design Studio is a Finalist for Engineering Development/Design Tool of the Year at the Electronics Industry Awards 2019
- What is Data Acquisition?
- PanelPilot SGD 21-B a Finalist for Display Product of the Year at the Electronics Industry Awards
- New Add-on Board Brings CAN bus Capability to PanelPilotACE Display
- Lascar Looks Forward to a Year of Innovation and Is Expanding Its Team
- New Dual Channel Temp and Humidity Logger with External Probe
- Lascar Have Been Shortlisted For New Product (Electronic) of the Year
- Shortlisted for Design Engineer of the Year
- Lascar Announced as Electronics Industry Award Finalist
- Lascar Launches Brand New EL-MOTE Range
- Case Studies
- Product Brochures